Whistle to find my fone... There was a key ring like that if u misplace your keys just whistle and your key ring would beep until you find it! Need an app like that for phone!

*My Sexy Note 4*
    11-19-2014 06:35 PM
    It would have to be always listening, which would contribute to battery drain. You could instead install an antitheft/antivirus app like Lookout, which has a feature where you can make the phone scream (i.e., emit a really loud piercing noise). You can control that by logging into your Lookout account on a computer and selecting that option.
    11-19-2014 10:52 PM
    you can make your phone ring from the google device manager, this is built-in feature. search for "android device manager" I cannot post links yet
    11-20-2014 05:06 AM
    It would have to be always listening, which would contribute to battery drain. You could instead install an antitheft/antivirus app like Lookout, which has a feature where you can make the phone scream (i.e., emit a really loud piercing noise). You can control that by logging into your Lookout account on a computer and selecting that option.
    I know about look out but it's kind of tedious if you misplace your phone and you're getting ready to walk out the door do you have time to go to your computer and send an email to the phone?! I need something simple just the whistle and the phone will start singing or whatever so I could find it... I know there's a few apps in the Google Play Store I've tried a few of them but they don't work very well and they come with a lot of ads! Which is annoying...

*My Sexy Note 4*
    11-20-2014 06:44 AM