[APP][4.0+]Wallet Watcher Easy. Fast. Management.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Below is the status for the requests. For those who have been added, the only thing I ask is honest feedback from everyone. I want to make this app as better as possible. If you have any suggestions or requests, please feel free to contact me. I hope to get a 5 star rating. If you believe that this app is deserves less than 5 stars, please feel free to contact me so i can rectify the problem. Thank you all.

I've been looking for an app like this for some time now. Is there a pro version still available?
Added, Check your Private message.

I wouldn't mind the Pro version. ??????

Nexus 5 on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Added. Please check your private message.

Yes, I'll take a pro version, please and thank you! ??????
Looks like a great app from what I see here.
Please send me an attached email to my pm. I need to added it to my list on unlocks.

I would love to have the pro version. I've been looking for an all in one type of wallet.
Please send me an attached email to my pm. I need to added it to my list on unlocks.

I, too, would like the unlocked version
You have been added. Please check your pm.

I downloaded and tried the Wallet Watcher and my first impression is great, will definitely continue to use it. Please unlock my installation, if I asked on time.
You have been added. Please check you pm.

Would like it too. Thank you.
You have been added. Please check your pm.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am also giving away the pro version to the first 25 people to request it here.

If you are interested, please post below. The only thing I will require is your email address(Which can be sent to me via PM) to unlock the app and feedback about the application.

Its a $4.99 value given to you for free, what do you have to lose. Give it a try.
Too late?

Hectorius

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Great job on the app. I can see its going to be my default app. Ty

PS. If you still have some of the unlocks available, you can send one my way..

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Version 1.1.0 Pushed.
Upgrades and Fixes:
Added Transactional Notification - Users can now select the notification time for each transaction separately.
Code Changes to handle in-app billing crashes.

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Version 1.2.0 Pushed.
Upgrades:
Upgraded Transaction Details screen to add new features.

Fixes:
Undo Button Color Fixed.
Reconciliation Fix.

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
My current spending tracker has a flaw, it let's you place the same transactions into multiple spending categories therfore making it a nuisance to track spending. Does this app do the same?

Hey Hey Hey!

hafridi

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
My current spending tracker has a flaw, it let's you place the same transactions into multiple spending categories therfore making it a nuisance to track spending. Does this app do the same?

Hey Hey Hey!

I am not sure what you mean by same transactions into multiple spending categories. This app allows you to have the transactions associated with multilple categories but not the same instance. For Example. Lets say I have a payee called Food, the category it is placed in is household expenses. It will only show up in Household unless a new transaction for food is created and placed in a different category. Therefore you get complete freedom to manage your data in multiple categories. No one transaction can be placed in multiple categories. If it is in one category, it will only be in that category but the payee can be associated with multiple categories.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad