[Free][App] ePub Speed Reader - New speed reading app

dcarmel

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

Want to share a new app I recently developed with everyone. I was frustrated by the speed reading apps out there, so I decided to make one myself. All you need is to have some ePub files loaded into your phone, and you're good to go. My app is called "ePub Speed Reader". You can download it from the Play Store here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ook.midas.com.ebookspeedreader&token=ONWa4g3x

ePub Speed Reader is a powerful speeding reading app with the following functions:

Customizable settings:
You can easily change your reading speed, font preferences, and display styles as you read.

View images and chapter titles:
Many speed reading apps simply ignore images and treat titles just like any other words. This app allows you to view images and chapter titles without disrupting the speed reading experience.

Move backward and forward:
You can move backward and forward easily word by word, allowing you to easily revisit something you may have missed.

Table of contents:
If an ePub has a table of contents, you can also use the table of contents to easily jump to a section of interest

1_en.jpg
2_en.jpg
3_en.jpg
4_en.jpg
5_en.jpg

Give it a try and let me know what you think. Welcome any suggestions to further improve it. Currently, it supports ePub only, I plan to add support to other file formats over time.:)

dcarmel

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. :p Not that I don't like the floating action button. It's because I don't have an intuitive use case for it yet inside the app.