[FREE][APP] Shopping and Tip Calculator

javi Garcia1

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=com.handystudios.salescalcpro&token=InnK5Iso

I have created a Shopping Calculator App that is integrated with A Tip App as well. I have a background in sales and i know that when i am busy with a customer, i usually have another customer asking what the total would be with tax.
Now with this app, Our customers do not have to wait anymore. They can just enter their purchases their tax rate and discount if available and find out the total.
If there is a discount available, that discount percentage can be added as well.

I have also found that it is useful for retail store employees that get a house discount. My coworkers and I have used this app plenty of times when we want to buy new items and add our discounts. So for retail employees it is extremely useful. Just enter your amount, your sales tax and your house discount and you know exactly how much your purchase will be.

This app also includes the average Tax rates by state.

It also has a Tip Calculator as well. Instead of creating or downloading another app, this one just has a button that takes you to another screen. All you have to do is input your total and click on the button of your desired tip amount. It displays the Tip amount as well as your new Total with tip.

Please let me know what you think. I would really appreciate some feedback or possible improvements i can make. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-17-16-37-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-17-16-37-34.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2015-05-17-16-37-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-17-16-37-44.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2015-05-17-16-38-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-17-16-38-01.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1

EdwinBos

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Welcome!

Nice to see new developers here.

Some ideas that may improve your app:
- The design has already gotten quite some love (I can tell), but especially the text-box appearance can be improved I think.
- It would be more usefull if it would also track you spendings (database).

To be honest, it is a really nice app to get some programming experience, but I feel it can be improved quite a bit before it will get a huge number of downloads.

Nice to have you here though. Hope you keep it up!!

javi Garcia1

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Thank you EdwinBos. I really appreciate feedback. I agree the text box appearance can definitely be improved. I am working on the next update for the UI. I also love the idea of the database. Thank you again