I had installed adb once already but since I tried to use the app inventor, I noticed it wasn't connecting to my phone, so naturally I check adb and its not even installed anymore. Anyone know if this is a Windows issue? Or have I somehow managed to uninstall adb and not notice until now.
    01-19-2011 06:25 AM
    I had installed adb once already but since I tried to use the app inventor, I noticed it wasn't connecting to my phone, so naturally I check adb and its not even installed anymore. Anyone know if this is a Windows issue? Or have I somehow managed to uninstall adb and not notice until now.
    what error are you getting? version not found?
    01-19-2011 06:30 AM
    It showed there was no version of adb installed. I went ahead and did a fresh install which seems to have worked but the App Inventor still isn't connecting which I'm sure could be a number of issues (User Error, I'm sure.).
    01-19-2011 06:46 AM
    It showed there was no version of adb installed. I went ahead and did a fresh install which seems to have worked but the App Inventor still isn't connecting which I'm sure could be a number of issues (User Error, I'm sure.).
    I encountered this when trying to help other members set up ddms i wonder if it would help in this situation, either way its 8am i need to get some sleep, good luck and have a great day
    01-19-2011 06:53 AM
    Ok, thank you very much. I will look into what you linked, if that doesn't work I'm sure I'll figure it out. Thanks again.
    01-19-2011 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD