Craig's Android Walky Talky!

Craig Capel

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm literally still working on this app as i type (i'm taking a break from that to do this lol)

I know this one is a little buggy if you go button bashing, but i'm working right now on it, how's it work? .. when you open it, it will present you with a microphone button, which when pressed will broadcast your voice to any other android device running the walky talky app!

it's in "beta" right now because i've added a "float" microphone which springs up an floating icon, so you can browser the internet and still voice chat using the floating icon... i've noticed an uptake in a few countries which are prone to cyclones/power outs as all you need is a modem/wifi and you can talk to other people in the office/house quite easily...

How to use as regular.

1. run, 2 click on the mic icon to talk.

How to Float the Mic.

1. run, 2 click on float mic... (To close the floating icon, hold down the hardware/home button, select the walky talky app then when the app shows click on "stop float" button 2nd button down)

(But it's in beta, the floating microphone part at least is)

mic2.png

mic.png

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...m.walkytalky.craigs.walkytalky&token=Enau1C8_

Suggestions welcome (Sorry for the little outdated screenshots, been so busy)

Last edited:

Craig Capel

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
walkytalkybrowser.png

Now has the ability to float the mic icon around allowing you to chat and browser the internet or play games! because it's UDP and not TCP IP it wont sit connected to a VOIP server wasting power, when the wifi goes sleep this app too will, when it wakes this app will work like it's always been connected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech