Status
Not open for further replies.

gurisingh

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
1 - Post apps to review sites
2 - Press release
3 - Find forums, communities that would use your app and promote there
4 - Social Promotions, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
5 - Guest blogging on other blogs
6 - Blog on your own blog

sur04sep

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
In addition to what others has written above it would be great to do small paid promotion when you launch. As nothing better than having so many downloads at one point of time. But prerequisite to paid promotion is to have great app and some viral elements. First set of 10000 users(paid or free) should get you at least next 5000.

losyur

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
You just search your "competitor name" in Search engine. You could find list of sites, which is already they listed on those sites(articles, blog, app directory, etc..). You can try to promote your app on those sites.
Great idea!
However, what if you don't have competitors yet?

QuasiHobo

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I find it very hard to promote in such a "full" and saturated market as the market of mobile apps/games.. Im a game developer myself, who just released first game on Google Play. And I simply feel like a way too small fish in a way too big ocean :D

StalkIt

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
I think if you don't have a nice budget to work with, the only way is hard work. Post everywhere you can, even if each place bring you 1-2 downloads.

Netforza

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
My 2 Cents. Instead of wasting your time going around internet and posting info about your app it is better to spend this time improving the app and have a budget for paid advertising. With AdWords you can get to as low as 10 cents per install.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan