[Social Networking applicaiton] [Free] Dittor

godittor

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I am here to share the newly developed social networking application Dittor that is available on Google Play Store:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=com.anvei.dittor&token=VKBs_NeA

Dittor is a free anonymous social network which can give you a good opportunity to discover if there are another you in the world doing the exact same thing. All connections on Dittor are anonymous and no one could recognize you. You can express yourself honestly and freely. It’s like screaming to the world how you really feel. On Dittor, you can chat anonymously with the ones who inspire you or attract you. Building friendships here based on the same experience, hobby, thoughts, etc. Maybe you will find another guy is so you on Dittor.

Some Screenshots:

1.png
4.png

If you like the application, just have a try. Suggestion and ideas are welcomed.

godittor

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

We have released an update version for this app. It add some useful function in the new version.

See the updates:

- Live Whisper Feed from Others
Your posts are listed by time. You can see the live whisper feed easily from others who is doing or thinking the same thing as you are.

- Newly Added Me Panel
Me panel control allows you to manage your posts such as pinning to top or deleting a post.

- My Profiles in Settings
We moved my profiles including username, avatar, unread comments and unread ditto to Settings.

- Default Settings Added
Default settings is added which allow you to restore to the default status whenever you changed your settings.

- Improved Display without Image Mode
Using display without image mode you can view all post in texts without image.

If you like it, you can download the Dittor - Meet Like-mindedness from Google play store.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.godittor.dittor&token=YDTy2Qg0

Thanks a lot for your attention. If you have any inquiry, please leave a reply below.

losyur

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I think it's a good social networking App. The fact, that you stay anonymous reflects our present society.

Hi all,

We have released an update version for this app. It add some useful function in the new version.

See the updates:

- Live Whisper Feed from Others
Your posts are listed by time. You can see the live whisper feed easily from others who is doing or thinking the same thing as you are.

- Newly Added Me Panel
Me panel control allows you to manage your posts such as pinning to top or deleting a post.

- My Profiles in Settings
We moved my profiles including username, avatar, unread comments and unread ditto to Settings.

- Default Settings Added
Default settings is added which allow you to restore to the default status whenever you changed your settings.

- Improved Display without Image Mode
Using display without image mode you can view all post in texts without image.

If you like it, you can download the Dittor - Meet Like-mindedness from Google play store.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.godittor.dittor&token=jcfcycuH

Thanks a lot for your attention. If you have any inquiry, please leave a reply below.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463