InCamery App
    Version: 8.0

InCamery - multimedia social network with the ability to get additional income. This is an easy and sure way to share the events of your life with friends and acquaintances, to know what is going on in their lives and gain additional income from their publications.

The app allows you to view updated User tape, popular users and their photos and videos. The user can add a new photo or video to his page, to evaluate the records of other users, as well as subscribe to their pages. It is possible to view the notifications and the balance of your account. Unfortunately at this time to withdraw funds is possible only through the website.

For smartphones and tablets with Android 4.1 and hight.

Download in Google Play:
    I cant send link to Google play, searching from title: InCamery
    Or in Attachments.

Sorry for my english. Thanks you.
    Attached Thumbnails [APP] InCamery - Income from your photos-ap2.png   [APP] InCamery - Income from your photos-ap4.png   [APP] InCamery - Income from your photos-ap3.png  
    Attached Files
    03-30-2016 03:07 PM
    InCamery App
    Version: 8.0

InCamery - multimedia social network with the ability to get additional income. This is an easy and sure way to share the events of your life with friends and acquaintances, to know what is going on in their lives and gain additional income from their publications.

The app allows you to view updated User tape, popular users and their photos and videos. The user can add a new photo or video to his page, to evaluate the records of other users, as well as subscribe to their pages. It is possible to view the notifications and the balance of your account. Unfortunately at this time to withdraw funds is possible only through the website.

For smartphones and tablets with Android 4.1 and hight.

Download in Google Play:
    I cant send link to Google play, searching from title: InCamery
    Or in Attachments.

Sorry for my english. Thanks you.
    Thanks for sharing!
    04-04-2016 08:11 AM