09-15-2019 09:02 PM
34 12
tools
    New Feature. Much Improved Cash Flow Management

What is Cash Flow
    Cash flow measures your cash inflows and outflows in order to show you your net cash flow for a specific period of time, in short- it measures increases and decreases in cash (or cash equivalent).

Cash inflows includes anything that results into an increase in cash. Some examples :
    • Salaries
    • Interest from savings accounts
    • Dividends from investments
    • Sale of assets like houses or cars
    • Even cash inflow from taking loan

Cash outflow represents expenses that results in a reduction of cash. Some examples:
    • Expenses made from your cash based accounts
    • Wallet
    • Savings
    • Checking

Cash Flow Setup
    To access the Cash Flow Setup screen, go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Cash Flow Setup or on the Left Sidebar > Account Setup and on the toolbar on the upper right, select Cash Flow Setup.

On the Cash Flow Setup screen, select which asset accounts should be treated as cash based accounts that will be included in the cash flow calculations.

08-24-2018 02:23 AM
    excellent app very useful I highly recommend it
    jairrab likes this.
    10-15-2018 10:39 AM
    Forest Green Theme
    There’s a new theme in town! If your one of several folks who have requested for a green theme, today is your lucky day. The new Forest Green theme is lush as green trees, and hopefully will inspire you to save that hard-earned green money. Sorry for those who will be left out, but the new theme is available only to premium users. Check out the screenshots below.

Account Card Projections
    You can now set any accounts card on the Main Dashboard to display the balance projections. To enable this, click the card settings and enable the Future Projection switch. The cards can display the next 3, 6 or 12 months projections. One neat thing you can do is to display the latest balance and projected balance cards for your favorite accounts on the dashboard, like the image below. As always, you can click the card to generate more detailed and customize reports for your account balances and projections.
    10-17-2018 09:54 PM
    excellent app very useful I highly recommend it
    Thank you!
    10-20-2018 06:16 AM
    Keep going! This is an excellent piece of work.
    10-30-2018 01:50 PM
    Thank you! Glad you liked it.
    11-02-2018 09:18 AM
    WOW, this app is great: Very useful, incredibly well done, it looks good... No wonder it won the editor's choice. I recommend it highly.
    11-10-2018 07:08 AM
    Thanks, glad you liked it!!!
    11-25-2018 05:09 PM
    Version 9 is officially out, and this update major UI and usability improvements. This version was designed with the new Material Design concepts- cleaner, sleeker, and more focused on information.

The most commonly used action buttons, such as the transaction Save button has been moved closer to the bottom- very handy for larger screens that are now very common nowadays. All themes have been updated as well- True Black, Cool Blue, Clean & Light Dark Knight, Misty Rose, Calming Beige, Forest Green and Clean & Light for more theme cohesion and uniformity, with more well defined backgrounds and contrast.

Since the last post, this functions has also been added:
    • More cash flow analysis tools and settings
    • Import QIF generated from more than 50 encoding formats
    • Future account projections / reporting (pdf, excel, html, etc)
    • Many more finance reporting tools and reporting added
    09-15-2019 09:02 PM
34 12