[APP][FREE][FINANCE][4.1+] Bluecoins

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
[APP][4.1+](Editor's Choice) BLUECOINS- Finance & Budget

Update: Awarded Editor's Choice By Google
This is my first software project in a long while. (I'm a long-time XDA member sometimes giving advice to flashololics like I was before.) I love software stopped when I got a different job, but got hooked into Android app development recently and is very proud of my new app.

Introducing Bluecoins - Finance & Budget
Bluecoins is a personal finance app that's simple to use but deeply powerful inside. My goal is to give users as much knowledge and insight to their personal finance. It has scheduled reminders and notifications built in so you'll never be late paying that bill again. It has good international support for transacting with any currency and localizing how you want to see your number figures. It has cloud support with dropbox which makes it convenient for restoring data across multille devices. It supports many various finance and UI configurations. I'm especially fond of the black app theme.

Bluecoins objective is to teach users to better manage their finance using improved budget and finance concepts that are easy to learn and use. Users of this app will be able to understand the basics of:
  • account management
  • assets, liabilities and net worth
  • net earnings and cash flow
  • budget savings and goals
Recently, Bluecoins was recognized by Google as it's Editor's Choice in the Finance Category.
yEZ4Mab.png

[YOUTUBE]CR7g45yVQvE[/YOUTUBE]
Playstore Link- Bluecoins
www.bluecoinsapp.com

Last edited:

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Let me know how I can make it more useful to you guys. There's some clamor for dark theme. Will be releasing soon. And its going to be not just dark, its true deep black theme that's great for AMOLED screen.

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
In case people are actually following this thread, made several features update. Especially proud of the deep black theme option.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
New Update- 4/17/2016
When making foreign currency transactions, automatically pulls-in exchange rate online. User still has ability adjust rates as necessary.
UI Polish

In case anyone's interested, here's a video demo of the app:

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Major update- split categories and accounts transactions, photo support, new reports, and multi threading to improve UI responsiveness when dealing with 10000+ transactions.

Vax Baduti

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Doesn't work at all. No row recognized, even if i create a test file with rows like in your video. It tells "11- rows with incomplete values" but 0 for all errors listed below. Why???!!!
Very disapointed. App looks cool but have no use if import doesn't work...

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Major update, including a major UI refresh. Updates include a new category tab that fits well side by side with the accounts tab. Transactions tab also now shows running account balance per line. Please check it out, the app has gone a long way since release, and Android Central is a part of that.

Currently have a 4.72 rating from almost 1500 reviewers and is now translated to 16 languages worldwide thanks to it's strong followers.
e8614b9a140646da4fa10b563a4e1d67.jpg

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't work at all. No row recognized, even if i create a test file with rows like in your video. It tells "11- rows with incomplete values" but 0 for all errors listed below. Why???!!!
Very disapointed. App looks cool but have no use if import doesn't work...
Vax, oversaw this post of yours here, but I think we have already resolved this via email. Also, thank you for helping translate the app to French

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Version 219 update introduces the beautiful calendar card. Also app is on Thanksgiving sale, 50% of premium upgrade. Hurry while it last!
1cfe0c58e5eec9c693ea79b789d96439.jpg

jairrab

May 2, 2011
Visit site
In version 220, the app is switching it's cryptocurrency server to coinmarketcap.com- one of the largest currency rates source these days. The app now supports the top 100 crytocurrency based on market capitalization (screenshot below).

Also, Bluecoins was tagged the great app for travelers who need to track their budget (source: gadget.ndtv review)

0WXhC10.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol