Hey all,

For my final year project/dissertation at uni, I've been developing an app for the Android Market. It's a personal financial management tool that's designed to help you keep track of your finances, along with lots of other analysing features.

I know it's not the most exciting thing in the world, but I'd be really grateful if any android users out there could give it a quick download I'm relying on user feedback to improve the app, and while it's had a few downloads, I'm yet to get any comments etc. Making changes based on feedback would be great to put in the write-up too.

Even if you don't have the time or interest to give it a go, just downloading it will help me out and it's totally free.

Thanks for your time

My Money Manager is a powerful, 100% free personal financial management app

My Money Manager is the complete personal financial management app which will help you keep tracks of your finances and even save you money!

100% cost and ad-free, My Money Manager is a powerful app that offers a wide range of features, including:

- Simple and easy to use UI
    - Unlimited accounts
    - Multiple Currency
    - Fully customizable transaction categories
    - Record income and expenditure
    - View/Delete previous transactions
    - Scheduled payments
    - Recurring transactions
    - Backup/Export features
    - Reports
    - Graphs and Charts
    - Customized deal finding based on your spending
    - Financial Forecasting
    - And much more, all free!

Not enough? If you have any questions, problems or feature requests, then please email digigurusoftware@googlemail.com with 'My Money Manager' as the subject and we will respond to you asap! This is only the first version, so expect more upgrades, improvements and additions in the very near future.

All feedback is gratefully received.

04-05-2011 03:45 PM
    Looks cool! Im a student to still, guna try this out for a while
    04-10-2011 12:05 PM
    Will try it out
    04-10-2011 02:03 PM
    Is there quicken date import function?
    04-26-2011 05:56 PM
    If you enter a wrong transaction, how do you delete it?
    05-02-2011 09:28 AM