Hi everyone. I have released a time busting and easy to play game for android called Double Dutch Dog aka "Triple D dog". Triple D is a hip dog and a bit of a show off, but he knows he's a double dutch king. So take control and help him prove it!

There are two modes of play. Double Dutch Mode is straight up record breaking, and Adventure Mode is full of power-ups. So please, check out this free to play game and enjoy. Any feedback on improving gameplay or to increase the fun factor would be much appreciated.

[FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d1.png [FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d2.jpg
    [FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d3.jpg [FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d4.png
    [FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d5.jpg [FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d6.png
    [FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d7.jpg [FREE] [APP] Double Dutch Dog (arcade)-d8.png

Link: "http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.godotengine.doubledutchdog"
    05-01-2018 05:57 AM
    My apologies everyone. Here is the correct link to the googleplay store for mobile:

Link: "http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.godotengine.doubledutchdog"

Also, Double Dutch Dog has been updated to version 6.7 with a focus on increasing difficulty in double dutch mode. I appreciate any feedback and have fun!
    05-08-2018 11:02 AM
    Hi everyone. Double Dutch Dog has been updated to ver. 7.1 with improved visuals, performance and gameplay! Please check it it out!!

DDRC
    09-11-2018 01:41 AM
    Double Dutch Dog has been updated to ver. 7.2 with an additional intro sequence and T-Bone Dog challenge. Check it out, and leave some feedback, if you'd like, for improvement in any areas or additions you'd like to see. Thanks!

Attachment 291230
    09-27-2018 11:52 PM
    I like it, it's an original game although the graphics could improve a little.
    10-15-2018 10:12 AM