Wanderfile allows you to select the places you have been, layover on a flight or want to go in the future via interactive maps, organised lists or search.

You can then share or save the maps you have created. There are many maps available to create including the world, all the continents, small sub regions such as "Northern Europe". Then at country level you can create maps for the districts/states/counties and cities as well. For every country in the world!

It also contains information for each country detailing typical costs, essential travel information and general interesting facts.

For example, it will tell you the type of electrical plugs a country uses, whether you need vaccinations before you go, can you drink the water or not? etc.

The costs will give you a rough idea as to what to expect to pay for accomodation, food, water, entertainment etc. For three different budget levels. In both your home currency and the local currency of the country you are going to.

There is a lot more info on the website which is detailed below. It also includes screen shots and detailed content information for reference.

App:

Wanderfile

Website for more info:

https://wanderfile.app/

The final thing I want to point out is that this is my first release of my first app. Any feedback is always appreciated (either on the app or associated website).

I hope you enjoy it!

[APP] [FREE] Wanderfile - Travel log with maps and useful per country travel info and costs-screenshot_1.jpg
    [APP] [FREE] Wanderfile - Travel log with maps and useful per country travel info and costs-screenshot_18_framed.jpg
    [APP] [FREE] Wanderfile - Travel log with maps and useful per country travel info and costs-world-save.jpg
    [APP] [FREE] Wanderfile - Travel log with maps and useful per country travel info and costs-screenshot_5.jpg
    [APP] [FREE] Wanderfile - Travel log with maps and useful per country travel info and costs-district-save.jpg
    [APP] [FREE] Wanderfile - Travel log with maps and useful per country travel info and costs-city-save.jpg
    07-13-2018 08:43 AM