Hey guys,

I'll bring my new app to your attention. Wish you could give us some suggestion to help us improve our app.

Agile Mp3 Downloader is one of the best music downloaders for free MP3 online downloads, offering multi-resolution MP3 music downloads ranging from 64k to 160k.

[FREE] [APP] Free Mp3 Downloader-1_-.jpg

Description
    1. Search for music title, artist, playlist, genre or album or paste the link to the music video you want to download.

2. Click the "Download" button on the right and the download process will begin immediately. Click on the song itself and you can listen to it.

3. Once the download is complete, you can play the downloaded music or video using any music player.

We also support extract audio from the video streaming, of course, if you have to use for commercial purposes, you need to authorize the original author.

Thanks for your attention, the download link is here, I hope everyone will give us more suggestions.

Google Play Store (free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...source%3Dforum
    06-03-2019 10:32 PM