Hello there, If you are driving or can't touch your phone screen to control your music or incoming calls. Motion Sense will help you
    Features:
    • Control you music : Play, Pause, Skip next and previous with just a wave
    • Control incoming calls : Answer, Decline and silent incoming call without a touch
    • Auto-Open : You don't need to keep the app open to control the incoming calls. The floating window will open automatically
    • Customize your action as you want : Customize the wave direction and the action
    • Drive mode : Turn you car into a luxury one by wave control
    • Floating window : : Access Motion Sense over other apps
    • App shortcuts : Choose you favorite apps for faster access while you're driving
    • Dark mode : keep your eyes safe in long drive

The app doesn't require any special sensors like Pixel 4 just the front camera and It will detect the hands gesture and its direction.
    The app is working with a lots of music players. I tested a plenty of them on Google play all of them worked fine except "poweramp" as its developer doesn't include controlling support from another apps.
    Motion Sense is still under heavy development so please if there's bug you can contact me any time

Promo Codes:

You can get a free promo code by just request it in a comment and leave a feedback or rate on Google Play

TO-DO:
    Increase accuracy
    Alarm Control
    Moving floating window
    screenshots : https://imgur.com/gallery/vgmUK7I
    link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pro.airgesutre
    10-07-2019 12:01 PM