04-27-2011 02:50 AM
35 12
tools
    anyone having issues with the Dolphin since the update? i just updated a few minutes ago, same time i updated my google maps for the new Buzz; and now whenever i open Dolphin it force closes everytime

**edit

if anyone else is having this issue, uninstall and reinstall. Don't update the app. I made the mistake of not reading!
    02-09-2010 04:01 PM
    anyone having issues with the Dolphin since the update? i just updated a few minutes ago, same time i updated my google maps for the new Buzz; and now whenever i open Dolphin it force closes everytime

**edit

if anyone else is having this issue, uninstall and reinstall. Don't update the app. I made the mistake of not reading!
    So did the 2000, that complained after updating. Poor dev.
    02-09-2010 04:11 PM
    you should not have had to uninstall and re-install...again, poor dev. that being said, read people, it clearly stated in caps and *** to not update, reinstall.
    02-10-2010 04:53 AM
    I actually uninstalled Dolphin a few days ago, because I really wasn't liking that version. For one thing, every time I touched the screen to scroll or pinch-zoom it would put that circular control up, and it just wasn't scrolling all that smoothly for me. I just reinstalled yesterday and this new version seems to be working much better.
    02-10-2010 07:38 AM
    Also, and maybe this was in 2.0 and I just never noticed, but now when you are browsing with multiple windows open you can just do a horizontal swipe across your screen and it changes to the other page. Me and my wife both thought that was a really cool addition. It transitions VERY smoothly as well.
    02-10-2010 12:09 PM
    Old versions did that horizontal swipe also. If the page was wide you had to be at the extent of the page though.
    02-10-2010 03:01 PM
    I had to reinstall my Dolphin too, I had done several updates and all of a sudden it just started crashing. Fresh install did the trick.
    02-14-2010 10:48 AM
    how did you change menu?

he just added bookmark sorting and changed the odd menu. I like the changes. Best browser IMHO.
    02-14-2010 09:31 PM
    Also, and maybe this was in 2.0 and I just never noticed, but now when you are browsing with multiple windows open you can just do a horizontal swipe across your screen and it changes to the other page. Me and my wife both thought that was a really cool addition. It transitions VERY smoothly as well.
    If you look at the bottom of the screen, it will have a small line that shows you how many tabs are open (as you open more tabs the line shrinks) and which tab you are on -- Its very subtle though. I was using the red theme with the prior version and the line was red .. Need themes for v2.5 !!!

Also, does anyone know how to get to the screen with the bookmarks, history, google search, etc? The way I get to it in v2.5 is hit menu, then click the "cards" icon, which shows all of the tabs as cards and then hit the left card with an "X" in the corner.. I would really like that to be my home screen!
    02-17-2010 10:44 AM
    Made a video of it in case anyone wants to see it in action before installing.

i found this video in youtube about dolphin browser.

watch it up. i can't figure out everty thing until i see this .
    04-27-2011 02:50 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD