Dolphin HD update

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone having trouble scrolling left/right now? for me its immediately bringing up the bookmarks or addons where before it would wait until I scrolled all the way to the side of the page. To me this is rather annoying. The only way around it ive found is to scroll diagonally but that's not ideal.

Funny thing is, it did it when first installed, but then I rebooted and it was like before, but this morning its back to being annoying. Reboot didn't help this time.

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Annnnd at the moment its working normally again. Weird. A couple of people in the android market commented about the same thing.

Skyeclad

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I noticed this right away as well. It was driving me mad so I turned off side scroll bookmark reveal and access it via the menu instead. Temporary fix until they realize that it's too sensitive. I think before if we scrolled sideways slowly it would open the bookmark menu before you made it all the way to the side. Now it does it at any speed.

Wish there was an easy way to show the tabs up at the top though. I find that I have to gesture up or hit the menu button.

That being said, my biggest issue with the new version is that it lags more than I remember the previous version lagging, i.e. screen is unresponsive for a couple of seconds, links highlight but don't load right away, zooming in doesn't resize text, etc.

thrillhouse847

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'm wrong, but I've noticed in landscape mode this problem doesn't seem to occur but in portrait mode it does (albeit infrequently). But considering I can't really replicate the issue on command I can't say for sure.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk