What is Ringleader?

awjones

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Ringleader allows you to manage your application ringtones through one central screen. You can create multiple ringtone profiles (Home, Work, School) and define different ringtones for each application per profile. Ringleader also has the ability to set your ringtone and notification volume levels for each profile as well.

Ringleader free is ad-based and does not have as many features as Ringleader Pro.

Ringleader Pro offers the following extras:

Widget (allows you too view your active profile and switch profiles)
Tasker plug-in (I think it will work with Locale but I haven't tested)
I am planning on adding the following updates to Ringleader Pro in the future:

Volume adjustments (like media volume) and vibrate modes
Ability to set and switch contact ringtones
If you download and use Ringleader, please rate it and provide feedback so I can continue to improve this application.

Thanks!

-Andy

sfd4

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Help with this APP

I am coming from a Blackberry to an Android device. I am very used to ssetting up profiles where for instance when I am outside I have a loud ringer for voice calls and individual Virbraions for emails and text messages, at night I just have the ringer for calls on meium volume and text and emails silent, and at work I have everything on vibrate but i have calls vibrate 5 times and so on. Will your app do that for an android phone?

Seedless1976

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Ringleader allows you to manage your application ringtones through one central screen. You can create multiple ringtone profiles (Home, Work, School) and define different ringtones for each application per profile. Ringleader also has the ability to set your ringtone and notification volume levels for each profile as well.

Ringleader free is ad-based and does not have as many features as Ringleader Pro.

Ringleader Pro offers the following extras:

Widget (allows you too view your active profile and switch profiles)
Tasker plug-in (I think it will work with Locale but I haven't tested)
I am planning on adding the following updates to Ringleader Pro in the future:

Volume adjustments (like media volume) and vibrate modes
Ability to set and switch contact ringtones
If you download and use Ringleader, please rate it and provide feedback so I can continue to improve this application.

Thanks!

-Andy

How do I get to the tasker plug-in?