Looking for a solution for duplicate notifications. This might apply to other than the SMS and mms, but I continue to have the default AND the personalized sound when receiving a message. Also, if not a personalized contact, the default sound plays twice. Other than that, has been a cool app with bells and whistles galore!
    01-12-2011 07:38 AM
    After multiple attacks trying to figure this issue out, it never fails that I figure it out after publicly admitting my ignorance. Somehow, my system default notification didn't apply the silent setting the other times I had attempted it. So, all good now... move along now, nothing to see here. :o Thanx for a great app!
    01-12-2011 08:15 AM
    After multiple attacks trying to figure this issue out, it never fails that I figure it out after publicly admitting my ignorance. Somehow, my system default notification didn't apply the silent setting the other times I had attempted it. So, all good now... move along now, nothing to see here. :o Thanx for a great app!
    Glad you got it figured out. I need to create a FAQ sticky in here to help everyone out. I'll try to get something posted soon!
    01-20-2011 10:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD