Application Issues: version 2.0

mallard69er

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Call announcements and ringtones do not working concurrently on my Samsung Intercept (VM 2.1). I have however, tried numerous configurations and got the announcement and ringtone to work but that was only once. Any chance to duplicate it fails. Any guidance on is certainly appreciated if this is strictly user error on my part; or perhaps a bug fix is certainly in need.

Thanks,

Nate

awjones

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Call announcements and ringtones do not working concurrently on my Samsung Intercept (VM 2.1). I have however, tried numerous configurations and got the announcement and ringtone to work but that was only once. Any chance to duplicate it fails. Any guidance on is certainly appreciated if this is strictly user error on my part; or perhaps a bug fix is certainly in need.

Thanks,

Nate

Have you tried installing version 2.2 from the Market? Also, if that doesn't work, I would recommend uninstalling and then re-installing WhoIsIt (to reset the application defaults).

Let me know if you have any luck with this.

Thanks!

Reactions: mallard69er

mallard69er

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I did upgrade to 2.2 and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. For some reason, the call announcements and ringtone right after do not work together. However, vibrate does work with announments.

netengineer

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
After each and every call, my phone reverts back to vibrate in silent mode only. So, I have to go and change the settings back to vibrate always after each and every call. This stinks.

I think I waisted my money on this. It doest work correctly. If I setup a VIP it will ring if it is in my profile set to vibrate but changes to where everything now gets a sound even though the profile is set to vibrate.

If I have my profile set to silence the VIPs don't ring. I also have them set to do an announcement for who is calling but that doesn't work either.

The app in theory is great but if it doesn't work what's.the point...

Also, for some reason I can't get any kind of help from the developer.

beardking

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have installed the full version of this app and for the most part I like it. I'm having a problem lately though. I have 3 profiles setup, all of which have settings that affect the wi-fi and bluetooth, however when the schedule switches to the respective profile neither the bluetooth nor wifi settings change.

beardking

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I have installed the full version of this app and for the most part I like it. I'm having a problem lately though. I have 3 profiles setup, all of which have settings that affect the wi-fi and bluetooth, however when the schedule switches to the respective profile neither the bluetooth nor wifi settings change.

Any feed back on this? Now not only is the setting for wifi or bluetooth not working, it seems like all of my contact settings have stopped working. The only thing that seems to be working correctly is switching to my vibrate only profile before I get to work in the mornings.

Ncruze

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Wont Ring

I noticed the same thing. I have a general ringer for everyone but under my "Work" profile, when the phone rings, it announces the caller, vibrate but no ringtone...When i go under my phone settings under sound, i notice the incoming call volume has been lowered to silent. Seems that phone calls are automatically triggering the silent feature of Whoisit. NOT GOOD

AwJones, for the simple fact this is a paid app, i think users should be expected a better build soon or at least an explanation. Meanwhile i will talk to someone from google to see if there's anyway i can get my money back.