Preview
    [APP][FREE][6.0+]Fast Charger – Fast Charging Battery Optimizer-1.png[APP][FREE][6.0+]Fast Charger – Fast Charging Battery Optimizer-2.png[APP][FREE][6.0+]Fast Charger – Fast Charging Battery Optimizer-3.png[APP][FREE][6.0+]Fast Charger – Fast Charging Battery Optimizer-4.png

Description

Fast charger – Fast charging, Battery Optimizer is an application that helps you to increase charging speed, optimize battery usage and extend battery life.

Do you feel your phone charge very slowly and drain the battery very fast during use?
    The reason is that while charging the phone, applications and services running in the background still work. These include WiFi wireless network connections, mobile data, Bluetooth connectivity, GPS services, etc.These services continue to drain battery power, making the charging process take a long time.
    Fast charger – Phone Charging, Battery Optimizer app will help you solve this problem!
    With just one tap, the application will help you search and turn off processes running in the background, disconnecting all network connections, GPS, 3G, .. making charging faster. No need to take any action from you.
    Fast charging is very simple, just one tap and the application will automatically find, evaluate and take action with processes that are using a lot of battery. You can set many advanced options in the settings of the application.
    The application is integrated with many of the most advanced optimization technologies for Android, can automatically set the optimal mode when plugged in, give a warning when the battery is too low or the temperature is too high ...
    KEY FEATURES OF FAST CHARGER – QUICK CHARGER:
    ✔ Fast charger and safe charging with just one tap.
    ✔ Automatically cleans applications that consume excessive battery power.
    ✔ Clean RAM, reduce screen brightness, battery booster.
    ✔ Automatically Turn off unnecessary connections and services.
    ✔ Warning when the battery is low or too hot.
    ✔ Optimizing battery usage, helping to save battery life.
    ✔ Automatically optimizes when phone charger.
    ✔ Display information about battery: voltage, temperature, capacity and battery health status, battery charger history.

WHY SHOULD YOU USE FAST CHARGING – SMART CHARGE?

★ Easy to use application interface, you just need to download and launch. The application will do the rest.
    ★ Fast charging will bring you unexpected benefits, your battery will be fully charged in a short time, and use longer.
    ★ Simple operation with just one click, not complicated.
    ★ Free fast charger, compatible with all Android phones.

Download

Google Play Store Link
    04-30-2020 02:06 AM
    I would caution anyone wanting to use this, or similar apps. In general, Android is great at maintaining efficiency and controlling charging. Any sort of boosting this app can do is unlikely to make a meaningful difference in everyday use, and it's also unclear exactly what it will do.

Some options in settings include turning off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and auto-brightness. Turning off Bluetooth is fine if you aren't using it, but you don't need an app for that. In terms of power consumption, it's more beneficial to turn it off when not charging. Regarding turning off Wi-Fi and auto-brightness when charging, you actually want those on. Wi-Fi is much more efficient than mobile data, and auto-brightness helps save power by only brightening the screen as needed. The app description claims it also turns off mobile data (which goes dormant when on Wi-Fi anyway) and GPS. When I tested it, neither of those happened, nor did it turn off Bluetooth and auto-brightness.

The description also claims to clean RAM. First off, this is completely unnecessary, as Android operates best with RAM filled. Empty or full, RAM uses the same amount of power. This allows apps to sit dormant in the background without using any processing power, but can be more quickly brought to the foreground to use. If this is arbitrarily emptied, Android will only initialize apps in the background to fill it again.

It's also unclear if this app will empty apps from RAM. That is what is claimed in the description, but the app has no settings for this, nor any indication of it happening. There is a section for "memory cleaning," but it's referring to something to do with storage and not RAM (which is what is typically referred to as memory). It's a single clean up option for storage, which A) wouldn't affect battery or charging speeds, and B) There's no telling what it's about to delete if you tap the button. To prevent unwanted data loss, I didn't try it.

At the top of the app, it lists your current battery level and indicator of charging/draining speed. Even with my phone sitting idle, it always claims the battery is draining fast. When I plug in, it always claims the battery is charging slow. Mind you I'm testing this on a 2 week old LG V60. The battery is in no way bad or draining fast (it's actually the longest lasting phone I've owned so far), and charging runs at full speed even if I am using the phone. So that fast drain/slow charge indication is pure fabrication in my opinion, trying to make it look like the app is needed. I suspect if you let the app do whatever it's going to do, it will suddenly show the drain and charge rates to be good.

In short, this app is highly suspect of its legitimacy, based on my usage. In general, the volunteers here do not recommend these sorts of apps. At best, they are useless but benign. At worst, they can actually hurt performance or delete data you want to keep. It seems there is nothing useful this app can do that you can't already do with the basic settings of your device.

EDIT: After looking at the reviews on the Play Store, it also appears this developer is heavily using review bots to artificially inflate the app's rating.
    Javier P, B. Diddy and yulechan like this.
    04-30-2020 12:25 PM
    I would caution anyone wanting to use this, or similar apps. In general, Android is great at maintaining efficiency and controlling charging. Any sort of boosting this app can do is unlikely to make a meaningful difference in everyday use, and it's also unclear exactly what it will do.

Some options in settings include turning off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and auto-brightness. Turning off Bluetooth is fine if you aren't using it, but you don't need an app for that. In terms of power consumption, it's more beneficial to turn it off when not charging. Regarding turning off Wi-Fi and auto-brightness when charging, you actually want those on. Wi-Fi is much more efficient than mobile data, and auto-brightness helps save power by only brightening the screen as needed. The app description claims it also turns off mobile data (which goes dormant when on Wi-Fi anyway) and GPS. When I tested it, neither of those happened, nor did it turn off Bluetooth and auto-brightness.

The description also claims to clean RAM. First off, this is completely necessary, as Android operates best with RAM filled. Empty or full, RAM uses the same amount of power. This allows apps to sit dormant in the background without using any processing power, but can be more quickly brought to the foreground to use. If this is arbitrarily emptied, Android will only initialize apps in the background to fill it again.

It's also unclear if this app will empty apps from RAM. That is what is claimed in the description, but the app has no settings for this, nor any indication of it happening. There is a section for "memory cleaning," but it's referring to something to do with storage and not RAM (which is what is typically referred to as memory). It's a single clean up option for storage, which A) wouldn't affect battery or charging speeds, and B) There's no telling what it's about to delete if you tap the button. To prevent unwanted data loss, I didn't try it.

At the top of the app, it lists your current battery level and indicator of charging/draining speed. Even with my phone sitting idle, it always claims the battery is draining fast. When I plug in, it always claims the battery is charging slow. Mind you I'm testing this on a 2 week old LG V60. The battery is in no way bad or draining fast (it's actually the longest lasting phone I've owned so far), and charging runs at full speed even if I am using the phone. So that fast drain/slow charge indication is pure fabrication in my opinion, trying to make it look like the app is needed. I suspect if you let the app do whatever it's going to do, it will suddenly show the drain and charge rates to be good.

In short, this app is highly suspect of its legitimacy, based on my usage. In general, the volunteers here do not recommend these sorts of apps. At best, they are useless but benign. At worst, they can actually hurt performance or delete data you want to keep. It seems there is nothing useful this app can do that you can't already do with the basic settings of your device.

EDIT: After looking at the reviews on the Play Store, it also appears this developer is heavily using review bots to artificially inflate the app's rating.
    ^^ This.
    B. Diddy and Mooncatt like this.
    04-30-2020 01:07 PM
    Thank you for your suggestions.
    05-09-2020 01:54 AM

The description also claims to clean RAM. First off, this is completely unnecessary, as Android operates best with RAM filled. Empty or full, RAM uses the same amount of power. This allows apps to sit dormant in the background without using any processing power, but can be more quickly brought to the foreground to use. If this is arbitrarily emptied, Android will only initialize apps in the background to fill it again.

谢谢您的建议。
    05-09-2020 01:54 AM
    How is this thread still going?
    05-09-2020 04:26 AM