Navigon or other for best possible GPS app?

MTHall720

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to find the most reliable, accurate, extremely easy to use app out there for GPS. I had Navigon on my iPhone, but now have an Android. Any suggestions?

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
mapquest in market is good and free. I believe nation is In android market but its a said app

MTHall720

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Whats wrong with Google navigation? I use it often with no issues.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I tried this APP the other evening with absolutely disasterous results. Ugly would be the word for it. However, after reading your post I decided to try it again, this time in my own area to give it a test run.
This time it performed beautifully. Tomorrow I will try it on something far more difficult. Let me know if you want to hear an update of how it turned out.

2Munkeez

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Whats wrong with Google navigation? I use it often with no issues.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Unless I'm missing it, it doesn't give u a heading (such an such degrees north/west, etc) nor does it give u speed. These r 2 things I miss about Microsoft streets and trips

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Copilot live? Its so cheap for US maps (or was last i saw) its got to be worth a go? I'm thinking of buying it just in case it ever goes up in price so i can use it over there next year

MTHall720

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I tried this APP the other evening with absolutely disasterous results. Ugly would be the word for it. However, after reading your post I decided to try it again, this time in my own area to give it a test run.
This time it performed beautifully. Tomorrow I will try it on something far more difficult. Let me know if you want to hear an update of how it turned out.

Tried it again on the way to an airport I have never been to. Worked better, but still issues.

MTHall720

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Google nav is just bare bones.

What I really want is the following:
Spoken directions
Extras like traffic reports, images, etc.
Extreme reliability
Visually appealing interface
Actually I want a Garmin Nuvi for my phone. Beautiful display on the Infuse phone and I want to take advantage of that.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
What I really want is the following:
Spoken directions
Extras like traffic reports, images, etc.
Extreme reliability
Visually appealing interface
Actually I want a Garmin Nuvi for my phone. Beautiful display on the Infuse phone and I want to take advantage of that.
Google nav will do that and its free there is a reason there a very few navagation apps in the market. Because every one only use Google nav. Because its FREE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis