NFL App Fails When Needed

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
The NFL app worked perfectly for me each time I tested it since downloading it. Tonight... the first night it mattered with the draft it (so far) is a complete failure. I get error statements including one saying the app server is not available.

ccw1134

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Count me in with the same issue and the was AFTER I was rubbing it in friend's face who is on Sprint. Oh the embarrassment.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Luckily I was home to watch, but I was getting errors when attempting to use it tonight. Using nfl.com was the better choice if you didn't have access to a TV.

VKitty

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
The NFL app worked perfectly for me each time I tested it since downloading it. Tonight... the first night it mattered with the draft it (so far) is a complete failure. I get error statements including one saying the app server is not available.

A friend just send me this in a message (he has a palm pre)

I'm a huge NFL fan, and my sprint Pre has been working hard tonight. I'm streaming the NFL draft on NFL network. I have my two favorite football websites running, my twitter app running (constantly checking for tweets), and my messaging app open as I swap text messages with a friend.

The phone is running smooth, switching through cards is a breeze, and I can't be any happier!!! I couldn't help thinking how this would be impossible to perform with such ease on ANY of the other "multitasking" phones.

I told him that Android can do the same thing ! Then I read this post :(

Last edited:

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the NFL app on my Droid, and while I did not get any errors, it showed me everything I was looking for EXCEPT, for instance, when watching the draft picks, IT DOES NOT UPDATE. There is no automatic update that I can find.

Am I missing something?

MissMe

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I have the NFL app on my Droid, and while I did not get any errors, it showed me everything I was looking for EXCEPT, for instance, when watching the draft picks, IT DOES NOT UPDATE. There is no automatic update that I can find.

Am I missing something?

That's the issue I had. I didn't get the error message so much as I didn't get what I wanted which was instant gratification. It "refreshed" but, for instance, when Baltimore traded its pick and Denver snagged Tebow, my phone was stuck on Baltimore for the next few minutes....

was it information overload? kinda makes me nervous for the live scoring updates come game time

mburchna#AC

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
NFL App and Incredible

Hey guys, got my incredible yesterday. LOVE IT! The only thing though is that I can't watch NFL network streaming using the NFL app. I had a storm before that could do this. Is this something that is coming or will we never be able to watch live NFL network on our android phones?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown