Is there a better forum to discuss the actual Google Music application? My questions are not limited to mobile. Anyway here are my 2 questions:

1 ) When a song has failed to upload and the status is "Error Uploading" is there a way to reload or restart uploading? The only way that I have figured out how to upload a song that has failed is to delete it from Itunes and re-download it.

2 ) Does anyone know if Google Music syncs my playlist from Itunes and exactly how this works? Once my google music finished uploading all my 10K songs and my Itunes playlist were in Google Music and accurate. However, I tried to make a revision and all the songs I removed are still listed in the playlist on Google Music but also my new songs that I put in the playlist in Itunes have been added. Another issue is that 35 songs are showing for one playlist on my desktop, but 22 in the music application on my Nexus. I have checked on my phone and it has synced multiple times since I have revised the playlist.
    07-11-2011 09:15 PM
    Anyone having these same issues?
    07-13-2011 09:21 AM
    Is there a better forum to discuss the actual Google Music application? My questions are not limited to mobile. Anyway here are my 2 questions:

1 ) When a song has failed to upload and the status is "Error Uploading" is there a way to reload or restart uploading? The only way that I have figured out how to upload a song that has failed is to delete it from Itunes and re-download it.

2 ) Does anyone know if Google Music syncs my playlist from Itunes and exactly how this works? Once my google music finished uploading all my 10K songs and my Itunes playlist were in Google Music and accurate. However, I tried to make a revision and all the songs I removed are still listed in the playlist on Google Music but also my new songs that I put in the playlist in Itunes have been added. Another issue is that 35 songs are showing for one playlist on my desktop, but 22 in the music application on my Nexus. I have checked on my phone and it has synced multiple times since I have revised the playlist.
    I to have the same issues and would love some answers
    07-13-2011 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD