Is there an App to tell me the true amount of memory an App uses

Doc

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
When I transfer an APP to the SD card and then look at the amount of memory it is using, it does not show me how much of the phone memory it is using.

Is there an APP that will show me the true amount of memory being used by an App both on the SD card and internal phone memory?

One that can be used on a non-rooted phone and free would be great.

Doc

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't think any app show amount of space use on internal and sd card for a specific app.
Most just show internal, sd card our ext space.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Is there an App to tell me the true amount of memory an App u

When I transfer an APP to the SD card and then look at the amount of memory it is using, it does not show me how much of the phone memory it is using.

Is there an APP that will show me the true amount of memory being used by an App both on the SD card and internal phone memory?
FYI the SD card isn't typically referred to as "phone memory" as it is external storage.

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

Actually I'm using an app call Quick System Info,
It will show you app size plus app's data size. When you move app to sd the app's data stay internal (unless you use data 2sd).
With that info it's not hard to figure out what how much phone memory
an app is using.

blastncast

May 3, 2010
Visit site

Android System Info by Electricsheep will give you more info on your phone than most people will ever use, also their is a handy widget that shows exact amount of available space on internal storage, SD card, and battery percentage. It is a free app with ads but I have used it for over a year and it's great.