Hey guys, I have been looking for a one touch dialing app that I can place on the main screen. I know there a lot of them out there but none that have multiple selections when touched. For example when I touch a shortcut I would like to have the phone numbers and the email pop up of that person.
    04-24-2010 11:01 PM
    Is your phone running 2.1? I believe that's a little feature of 2.1. You can make a shortcut to a contact on your home screen and tapping that shortcut will open the quick menu that you get in your contacts when you touch a contact's photo. So, from there, you can e-mail them, dial whatever number you have set as their default, send them a text, check their facebook page, etc...
    04-24-2010 11:22 PM
    Hey guys, I have been looking for a one touch dialing app that I can place on the main screen. I know there a lot of them out there but none that have multiple selections when touched. For example when I touch a shortcut I would like to have the phone numbers and the email pop up of that person.
    Do a long press on the homescreen. From the popup select Shortcuts; then Contact; then select the Contact you want.
    04-25-2010 03:04 AM
    I'm running the Sprint Hero with DamageControl 2.07 ROM. I selected shortcut, Person, the select quick contact and I think that is almost what I'm looking for. Except with multiple phone numbers not sure what number I'm calling.
    04-25-2010 11:59 AM
    I bought an app in the market called QuickDial. It gives you 36 quick dial locations that you can set with a photo if you'd like. Anyway, just touch the photo and it dials the number you have set for it. Hold the photo and you get the option to see all the numbers and other info you have for that contact and dial or email from there or you can set it that way as default so it gives you this every time. Great app and well worth the $5 I think I paid for it.
    04-25-2010 04:20 PM
    Same goes for aTAKEphONE - it has an image bar on it's main (search and dial) screen.
    04-25-2010 04:35 PM
    I'm running the Sprint Hero with DamageControl 2.07 ROM. I selected shortcut, Person, the select quick contact and I think that is almost what I'm looking for. Except with multiple phone numbers not sure what number I'm calling.
    when there is multiple phone numbers a little drop down pops out with both phone numbers
    04-26-2010 03:06 PM
    aContacts!
    04-26-2010 08:34 PM
    when there is multiple phone numbers a little drop down pops out with both phone numbers
    Can't figure this one out. I long press on the home screen, select shortcut, Person, Gloria, ten it asks for a default action, I select Quick contact. Now when I press on the icon on the home screen it gives me a little slide out thing with 4 icons, phone, contact details,Message, and mail. She has 3 different numbers, home work and cell, it defaults to cell. What I would like is to touch phone and have it drop down her 3 numbers to select.
    04-27-2010 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD