the new update makes me *yawn* i would pay money for a real good facebook android app

why cant some developer make a way better android facebook then the official one?

or am i missing something and there is a really good android facebook app?
    04-24-2010 11:35 PM
    I agree that the facebook application could be better but it also could be worse.. if you have ever used the blackberry facebook application you would realize what worse is
    04-26-2010 02:57 PM
    i thought the b'berry facebook app was actually better than the one on my desire
    i really really miss the fb notifications that i would get on my bb now i have to get the e-mail then go to the fb app and comment when i was on the bb i could do it from the notification .................... dont get me wrong i really like the desire but i'm finding the swap from bb to android a real trauma

so is there a way of getting the notifications in a similar way to the bb

ohhhhh and i have to say i hate the iPhone with a vengeance and a passion you could never understand but the facebook app for the stupid thing is amazing !!
    04-26-2010 04:45 PM
    Every time the Facebook app updates I get excited and then disappointed.

Anyone who has used the iPhone app for two minutes can see how horrible the Android one currently is.

I can't believe it doesn't even do notifications like wall posts.
    04-26-2010 05:35 PM
    I agree that the facebook application could be better but it also could be worse.. if you have ever used the blackberry facebook application you would realize what worse is
    Could not have said it any better.

And dude, where you been?
    04-26-2010 06:06 PM
    Download Facebook Touch. I like it way better than the stock FB app.
    04-26-2010 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD