Facebook app having issues?

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Um, no, it doesn't. There's no option to integrate your facebook friends into your contacts. There are a few threads with other options in the Nexus S forums, none of them particularly good
I didn't say integrate, I said sync. And main window> bottom left button> preferences> scroll all the way down> sync all

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I didn't say integrate, I said sync. And main window> bottom left button> preferences> scroll all the way down> sync all

Sync as in birthdays, phone #s, and pics? I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing here, but if those things are what you're referring to, Google intentionally broke it. Doesn't work on stock android.

Edit : Let me clarify. It doesn't work on the Nexus S and will not work on any future full Google phones. They left it intact on the Nexus One. There is a sticky in the Nexus S forums.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that birthdays aren't in your events in the app anymore? They used to be on my DX, now I've got a D3 and they aren't in there. If anyone knows what this is all about, I'd appreciate it!

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Phone numbers and pics or just a contact with name pic and DB profile. Literally every DB contact is a contact. Mine has now been synced up for 72 he's w no problems

FC is the only thing that gives me bday notifications

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Using optimus v, Phone numbers and pics or just a contact with name pic and fb profile. Literally every DB contact is a contact. Mine has now been synced up for 72 he's w no problems

FC is the only thing that gives me bday notifications
Sync as in birthdays, phone #s, and pics? I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing here, but if those things are what you're referring to, Google intentionally broke it. Doesn't work on stock android.

Edit : Let me clarify. It doesn't work on the Nexus S and will not work on any future full Google phones. They left it intact on the Nexus One. There is a sticky in the Nexus S forums.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
i mean i hear them.. it is stupid that you cant just export them into your contacts. but to boycot it on specific phones lol? hopefully it turns heads at fb. just happy its not my phone :eek:

Its really only a problem if you're someone who's got hundreds of friends on Facebook. I don't send a friend request to every person I've ever met, so not being able to delete them doesn't bother me. I run custom ROMs anyway, so I still have it

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Its really only a problem if you're someone who's got hundreds of friends on Facebook. I don't send a friend request to every person I've ever met, so not being able to delete them doesn't bother me. I run custom ROMs anyway, so I still have it

What does a custom rom have to do with the fb app. And u can hide them

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad