Keyboards, is SwiftKey or Chrooma any good?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
SwiftKey is my go to keyboard.. Good customization and predictions are excellent once you keep using it.. Has enty of different keyboard modes like alpit keyboard (thumb) or floating..

anon(10753934)

Jun 17, 2021
Visit site
SwiftKey is my go to keyboard.. Good customization and predictions are excellent once you keep using it.. Has enty of different keyboard modes like alpit keyboard (thumb) or floating..

Ok I use Gboard customisation is ok plus can download mutiple varieties of keyboards i.e Qwerty can,Aus and PC versions with Floating ,extra tall,One handed depending on keyboard I believe.

You think I should switch ? I try to limit all predictive texts or learning from any virtual keyboard not sure how well I've done.

AxlMyk

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used SwiftKey for years, and really liked it. Now it's Microsoft SwiftKey and I have a lot of trouble with it on my s21. It keeps forgetting where I put in a period, and then it won't advance a space after the words.
Word predictions are quite strange at times. it (<auto capital didn't work here) doesn't seem to like plurals.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I find SwiftKey better on my Fold 3 than Gboard... But I can see depending on device if you see difference in results.. I've also used SwiftKey since beta so I think it knows what I'm trying to do before I know it haha

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I've been a SwiftKey user since it was a paid app, dating back to 2012. It has gained a massive amount of features over time, from a gif selector, a clipboard you can pin things on, and substitution codes like what they had on BlackBerry phones, to real-time translation typing, which I use pretty regularly. They even added a To-Do feature.

I have my keyboard adjusted to fit the way I type, in a Black format with blue-limned keys, to match my use of Dark Mode on the phone. I love SwiftKey.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
i have asked this in another thread, and as i am currently using gboard, have been considering going back to samsung keyboard, see if i can get keys cafe to work nd do some customizations
or i jus might try out swift key since its being getting good reviews in here.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
i have asked this in another thread, and as i am currently using gboard, have been considering going back to samsung keyboard, see if i can get keys cafe to work nd do some customizations
or i jus might try out swift key since its being getting good reviews in here.
I switch between the 3 from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol