im about to download World Mate, as Trip it wasnt up to par. im looking for a nice travel/itinerary app that integrates with your calendar. Blackberry Travel scans your email inbox and imports all travel and flight info into the app so its all laid out. any good droid apps that do this??

edit: actually WorldMate pretty much it exactly like BB Travel except it doesnt sync to the calendar. do any other ones to this?
    07-14-2011 04:01 AM
    Blackberry travel remains the best travel planner for smart phones - No Android or iPhone option that comes close !

John Pouwels
    06-11-2013 02:49 PM
    I just switched from Blackberry to a Samsung galaxy s4 and I am wondering about the same thing why there isn't an app similar to Blackberry travel in the Android world. I installed Worldmate and it is no where near Blackberry travel. I can't believe no one developer on the Android platform would miss this opportunity. Those who migrated from Blackberry would be happy to pay for such an app even though with Blackberry you get it for free.
    11-26-2013 11:01 AM
    If you are going to travel in Belarus you have to download following app:
    It is application for finding flats/rooms for rent in Belarus.
    11-28-2013 02:27 AM
    Tripit is an excellent.. I've gone with the pro version and it'd saved me a lot of money

Posted via Android Central App
    11-28-2013 08:48 PM