[APP][Free][7.0+] Poltreder, private and secure photo/video sharing to preserve your privacy

fluxux

Oct 22, 2021
Visit site
Hello,

How do you exchange photos or videos with your friends? I used to do anything from sending them by mail, to using Whattsapp or sharing them through Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr or Gyazo.

But aren’t we living in the 21st century, and aren’t we all concerned about our privacy? From my part, I don't trust cloud providers to share my personal medias regarding privacy issues. I am also very frustrated by the Private Share application by Samsung which is limited to only some Samsung devices.

Imagine now, what if you could simply share your photos and videos from your mobile to your friends' mobile directly without going through the cloud? What if you could decide when you no longer want to share these intimate pictures with your ex anymore? What if you wanted to be assured that your photos will not be published on Facebook or elsewhere ?

Well all that is possible now thanks to the app Poltreder I have recently developed at Orange (the biggest French network operator), which uses the WebRTC technology and allows you to be in control of your photos all the time! The application has been developed during an internal innovation contest.

Poltreder allows you to share your photos and videos without storing them in any cloud server to preserve your privacy. Sharing is secure and end-to-end encrypted between mobile terminals, and photos or videos are transferred directly from device to device (P2P) without any intermediate server. No matter if you and your friends are not in the same network or in the same location. You can share anywhere with your friends. Only your friends have a copy of your photos and videos, but they cannot access them to save elsewhere (screenshot is also disabled). It's time now to regain control of your content!

You can install Poltreder from Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orange.labs.poltreder

en_androidmobile_5343e29d-7574-47c6-b394-f3b37f20ec3b.png en_androidmobile_5cf95d24-52b3-4c53-82f4-5805acc212ec.png en_androidmobile_ce24647e-5c83-4d52-bc31-44a7620c284d.png

Thanks for considering my app. Feel free to comment or ask for any support.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463