Ok so about 2 months ago there was an app on the market place called Free Music. Had an icon that was orange and had a graphic of headphones on it. It was up for quite some time and then just vanished. My GF downloaded it and is using it currently.

Is there anyway to get it from her phone to mine? Or does anyone out there have it and can put it into an installer for me? I am pretty new to the app transfer part of android so go easy on me please lol.

Thanks in advance
    07-16-2011 12:46 PM
    Ok so about 2 months ago there was an app on the market place called Free Music. Had an icon that was orange and had a graphic of headphones on it. It was up for quite some time and then just vanished. My GF downloaded it and is using it currently.

Is there anyway to get it from her phone to mine? Or does anyone out there have it and can put it into an installer for me? I am pretty new to the app transfer part of android so go easy on me please lol.

Thanks in advance
    Check your pm box
    GhostGregg likes this.
    07-16-2011 01:22 PM
    All is well in the world now! thanks again Yoda!
    07-16-2011 01:30 PM
    I found this thread while searching for a way to get the Free Music Download app from my old HTC evo to my new one. Can you help me?
    10-05-2011 11:16 AM
    At least I'm not the only 1 looking for this app. Would love to get this app... my cousin has it and loves it!
    02-19-2012 04:41 PM

Thanks in advance
    Hey did you ever figure out how to get the app? It was on my phone that was stolen and when I got my new phone in the mail it does not have the free music app in it. Please Help Me :-)
    03-06-2012 09:01 PM
    Also, you can usually Google search for the apk file and manually download.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    03-11-2012 09:44 AM
    BUMP LOL I had it, LOVED it, and sadly had to wipe my phone....now miss is greatly
    03-12-2012 11:16 PM
    I also had the free music download app on my EVO 4g but my phone got messed up and I had to do a hard reset. Yodatom10 or any other of my fellow Android users any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    05-01-2012 11:43 PM
    Ditto the request
    05-02-2012 07:34 AM
    Please help me I'd also like to receive the link
    07-29-2012 01:06 AM
    i lost the app, because of my bionic replacement. please send me the link.
    07-29-2012 02:03 AM
    Could u please inbox me?? I am seriously lost without this app!!! Lol. Desperation has set in!! Thank you x
    05-09-2014 10:51 AM
    This thread is from 2011/2012. There are other options available for free music.

Sent from my G2 running SOKP
    05-09-2014 11:23 AM
    Look.. as I write this Im literally in tears... I know I sound like a wimp but I had a galaxy nexus for years.. got stolen.. lost all my music and for a while I couldnt even listen to music anymore. I finally started downloading a again with the same app =yall are talking about. then something happene dan dmy phone wiped.. now I dont see it in the play store anymore.. and all that music is gone.. Im begging anyone to please send it for me.. this is one of those small things that would mean a whole lot to someone...please
    11-14-2014 07:25 PM
    please.. im begging for the same link
    11-14-2014 07:26 PM
    Ive just had the same struggle with my samsung, I have found another app that is identical, its called simple Mp3 downloader and i love it
    05-13-2015 05:55 AM
    Got a new phone because old one dropped and didn't work. The same music download i want isn't on the play store...can anyone help me find it... Same one as Greg posted about...
    05-25-2015 01:51 PM
    I'm going insane with out this app is there anyway I can get it please help my phone was reset and now idk what to do that was the best app ever!!!!!!
    06-17-2015 12:04 AM
    OK guys I couldn't find the same app, but I found one surprisingly similar and easy to use!! Music-downloader by E everyone. Mp3 music downloaded with a mainly blue icon and blue music note surrounded by a silver outline
    12-06-2015 01:19 AM
    Can I get the link too please?
    06-09-2016 03:20 AM
    Lost this app and lost all my music because of it now I can't get anything because the app is gone and none others work this absolutely sucks I had so many songs.
    06-09-2016 04:29 AM
    Check your pm box
    is the app still available
    09-26-2016 11:12 PM
    Can u please send me the link??i know this thread is old but ive been searching for this app for years
    01-02-2017 11:23 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I would avoid any app that claims to get you free music. These apps are either (1) illegal, because they are pirating music and violating copyright law, or (2) are skirting the law by trolling the web to find music saved on various filesharing servers. They can skirt the law by asking you to swear that you're only downloading the music for "research," and will delete the files once you're done with them. On top of that, these filesharing servers are most likely not vetted for malware, so it's a great way to infect your device.

For $9.99/month, you can get a Google Play Music subscription that gives you unlimited access to Google's gigantic library. $9.99/month means $0.33/day. That's about 1/6 the cost of your daily Starbucks coffee -- not too shabby!
    01-03-2017 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD