Suggestion for Wallpaper changer app

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Dear Community,
I am looking for an app, that changes my wallpaper on my android tablet regularly (e.g. every 30 minutes). The app should have the following features:
1. It should work from my own photos stored on the device itself. (I am not interested in online image sources)
2. It should handle orientation correctly. Since this device is a tablet, it is often held landscape.
3. It should fit/scale the photos into the available space. It should not stretch the photos to the screen size nor crop some parts of the pictures off. If some empty space appears on the sides of the pic, that is okay. I.e. from the following options I prefer to have the "fit" option: (I had to remove the link here because otherwise androidcentral marks it as spam, it's a shame I cannot link a picture here for explanation)

I already tried several apps, and unfortunately they all failed:
1. Muzei: it crops my photos.
2. Wallpaper Changer: this meets all my requirements, but has a terrible bug: The right side of the background is flickering.
3. Casualis: It does not recognize the orientation of the pictures. It also shows all the pictures zoomed in, does not matter if I ticked the checkbox "Adapt wallpaper to screen" or not.
4. Auto Change Wallpaper: it always assumes that I am holding my device in portrait mode and sets the wallpaper like that.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR