I tried a search about this, but couldn't find anything.

I just installed my first custom rom, and I used Titanium Backup to restore all my apps. Now when I go to the market, it doesn't show them under "My Apps". I just want to be able to get updates for my apps as they come out. Is there a way to make the market recognize that I have the apps on my phone?
    07-16-2011 11:00 PM
    I am new to using Titanium Backup, but I believe there is a function in Titanium that corrects market links for the apps. This feature may not perform the function you want, but in my mind, I am seeing it doing exactly that.
    mhans311 likes this.
    07-17-2011 12:24 AM
    Usually it will come back on it's own but you can try menu, more, market doctor to fix link for apps to market
    mhans311 likes this.
    07-17-2011 01:18 AM
    Do you have the paid version? I believe market links only work on the paid version. If you do have the paid, then try fixing the links as mentioned above.
    mhans311 likes this.
    07-17-2011 09:51 AM
    Thanks guys. After almost a full day, they all finally showed up again. Once they showed up in the market, they also showed up in my app drawer (only about half showed up before).
    07-17-2011 01:52 PM
    Thanks guys. After almost a full day, they all finally showed up again. Once they showed up in the market, they also showed up in my app drawer (only about half showed up before).
    What custom rom you running?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    07-17-2011 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD