Deal Alert

primetime34

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for an app where I can do the following:

I want to buy say a plasma tv. I put the word "plasma" into the app and it searches the deal websites (slickdeals, etc) and gives me the results. However, it also continues to leave the word in as a search until I choose to remove it and when I open the app it finds new deals with the word "plasma" or does a background search on a set interval for the word "plasma" in the deals. I just came over from webos and was using an app called dealert that did this wonderfully....it is an app I am really missing. If there is something out there please, please let me know. Here is the link for dealert if that is helpful
Dealert | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
i also would love something like this (also had dealert) i can't find a similar app in the android market - anyone have any ideas if there is a 'tracker' type shopping app available?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm not overly familar with dealert, but check out Shopsavvy. It has:

• A deals section
  • Barcode scanner
  • Search
  • Shows you the best local price and the best online price for a product
  • Save products into lists (like "Anniversary Ideas" or "Mom's Christmas Ideas" or create your own)
  • Set up alerts to be notified when a product reaches a certain price-point

Hope that helps.

Reactions: eddieras

eddieras

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
thanks- i just played around with shopsavvy but can't figure out how to set up an alert- i don't see that option- thanks for the assistance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL