It would be absolutely delightful if it has an option for you to select which phone you want it to emulate.

So if I selected, let's say a Samsung A22, all the system info that it would show the installed apps would be congruent to that. So the apps would think they are running in a Samsung A22 (instead of the actual phone...let's say OnePlus 9) and there would be no info they would be able to pull that contradicts it. All the device info values would be that of a Samsung A22.

If you got an actual Samsung A22 and run KDI (a FOSS device-info app) or similar, and then you ran it in the other device with the emulator (the OnePlus 9)...and you compared all the values between the two...they would be identical to each other (minus unique values, like android ID, that would be different even between identical phones, in which case it would be randomized).

Any such thing?
    06-22-2022 07:31 AM
    I've never heard of a virtual machine/emulator for running smartphone ROMs. Perhaps others here have.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    06-22-2022 08:11 AM
    Welcome to AC!
    I haven't heard of this but you could try XDA Forums they probably know if it's possible.
    06-22-2022 08:45 AM
    Yeah this is definitely an XDA question.

But I doubt it exists because it just wouldn't be very useful. You'd only be able to emulate very old or budget devices, because emulation is inccredibly resource intensive and there isn't much of a practical use case.
    mustang7757 and tadpoles like this.
    06-22-2022 09:13 AM