Greetings,

Recently, I'd say about a week or so now, I've noticed an odd glitch in Google Maps that was never present before. It is not consolidated to any phone/rom/kernel/setting as I have tested it on 3 totally different phones now all running variant roms and setups, one not even rooted. So I can easily cross that out as a possibility.

The problem here is that when I used to zoom in close enough that you could see the borders for land plots, there would be a dark black line for the borders. Now it's an extremely faint white thats near impossible to see over the pinkish-white background.

Anyone else have this problem besides me and my family?
    07-19-2011 07:29 PM
    Greetings,

Recently, I'd say about a week or so now, I've noticed an odd glitch in Google Maps that was never present before. It is not consolidated to any phone/rom/kernel/setting as I have tested it on 3 totally different phones now all running variant roms and setups, one not even rooted. So I can easily cross that out as a possibility.

The problem here is that when I used to zoom in close enough that you could see the borders for land plots, there would be a dark black line for the borders. Now it's an extremely faint white thats near impossible to see over the pinkish-white background.

Anyone else have this problem besides me and my family?
    in the same boat with my thunderbolt lets hope google fixes this soon
    07-19-2011 08:29 PM
    No...haven't met such thing, but sometimes my Google Maps can not show the map and the location is not so accurate.
    07-20-2011 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD