I apologize if this has been touched on already. I like the new market but one thing I hate is the reviews. The previous market sensibly listed the reviews in chronological order so that the latest reviews were always at the top. Now I find that they are randomly listed, which doesn't make much sense to me. Is there a way to organize the reviews back to chronological order?
    07-20-2011 11:52 AM
    I apologize if this has been touched on already. I like the new market but one thing I hate is the reviews. The previous market sensibly listed the reviews in chronological order so that the latest reviews were always at the top. Now I find that they are randomly listed, which doesn't make much sense to me. Is there a way to organize the reviews back to chronological order?
    None that I know of, that has been bugging me too. Hopefully Goggle will release an update to the new Market that will put the reviews in they're correct chronological order,
    07-20-2011 01:00 PM
    I think its kind of messy.
    07-20-2011 02:12 PM
    So do I. I actually like the new UI, they just need to go in and organize it.
    07-20-2011 02:16 PM
    I agree. I can see of being decent for a tablet, but the layout is horrible for a phone screen. Its amazing slow too. I went back to the old market until they force me to switch
    07-20-2011 02:24 PM
    None that I know of, that has been bugging me too. Hopefully Goggle will release an update to the new Market that will put the reviews in they're correct chronological order,
    I agree entirely. I notice a lot of people forgetting, however, that this isn't "google's" market per se (it has yet to actually be pushed to peoples phones). Hopefully the version folks have at the moment is a month old beta w/ some changes left to be made before the actual release expected to be pushed out in the next couple of days.
    07-20-2011 03:21 PM
    I'll just wait until it's official. For complaints you could contact Google on such issues.
    07-20-2011 03:33 PM
    Uninstalled i miss. The just in tab
    07-21-2011 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD