Zedge and GMAIL Calendar

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
hey all, I'm new to my Droid X2. I downloaded Zedge, it worked for a day now it is telling me it needs an SD card?????? Also, I cannot find my gmaill calendar - any thoughts?

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Your SD card might have become corrupted, try reformatting it and see id that helps. Just be aware that reformatting your card will erase all the data on it, so backup anything you want to save.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
thanks, I tried to reformat it, i went to home, settings SD it will not let me reformat, any ideas, is there another way!!!

I am getting frustrated with this phone, I really like it but it is very tempermental----for some reason now my sound profiles are off---when on vibrate, it does nothing..........Im glad I kept my BB Bold!

Thanks!!

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
thanks, I tried to reformat it, i went to home, settings SD it will not let me reformat, any ideas, is there another way!!!

I am getting frustrated with this phone, I really like it but it is very tempermental----for some reason now my sound profiles are off---when on vibrate, it does nothing..........Im glad I kept my BB Bold!

Thanks!!

You have to power off your phone and take the card out, then connect it to your computer (You might need an SD card adapter). Then open up "my computer". right click on your card, and select "format". Be sure you format your card to fat32.

tennislvr8

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
You have to power off your phone and take the card out, then connect it to your computer (You might need an SD card adapter). Then open up "my computer". right click on your card, and select "format". Be sure you format your card to fat32.

hmmm and if i dont have an adapter? there is no easier way? grrrrrr!!!!! can i take the card from my BB and use it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair