Hello. I've googled, but found nothing suitable.

I'm looking for an app/widget suggestion - a timer that will show a countdown (as you get from the default Clock app when unlocked) when the phone is in Always on Display (ideally) or at least on lock screen. The idea is that you don't have to unlock the device and/or do an extra tap on the small icon of the active clock app to show how much time is left.

PS. I've seen some 7 years old suggestion of Google Clock - but now it behaves exactly like the Clock app.
    09-18-2022 04:31 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! When I set a timer using the stock Clock app on my Pixel 6 Pro, I do see it on the lockscreen, right under the time. You don't see that? Granted, it's somewhat small, but it's there. Which phone do you have?
    09-18-2022 02:01 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I'm on Samsung Galaxy S20 running Android 12.
    >When I set a timer using the stock Clock app on my Pixel 6 Pro, I do see it on the lock screen, right under the time. You don't see that?
    As I said - I see only the icon of the timer, not the actual time left.
    09-19-2022 09:11 AM
    I just tested it on my Galaxy A32 5G on Android 12, with Samsung's Clock app. When I set a Timer (i.e., the countdown function), on the lockscreen, I see the Timer notification with the time left (Timer will always show the time left, since it's a countdown).

Go to Settings>Lock Screen, and tap the word Notifications (not the toggle). Make sure Details is selected, and Hide Content is toggled off.
    09-19-2022 03:47 PM
    Thank you very much! It did exactly what I needed - I had "Details" turned off.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-19-2022 03:54 PM
    Welcome to AC!
    Glad B. Diddy suggestion helped u out.
    09-19-2022 08:35 PM