Music player app

69Rixter

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm searching for a good music player app. It doesn't have to be an online radio or podcast player. Just a good music player that's capable of playing FLAC and.ape files/formats. Would prefer one with a decent equalizer. I've tried a number on this phone and I'm not really impressed. Some didn't have equalizer or if I switched to equalizer, the volume was cut WAY back. The ones that had built-in amp only distorted the sound. So, just looking for a good, dependable player that doesn't retard the volume and has a good equalizer. Appreciate your response!! [Android 8.1 GO edition---Blu C5L]

Rick

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the General News forum to the Android Apps forum for more specific traffic.

This is a relatively common question, although many of the higher-end players might not be compatible with Android Go (since that's the pared-down version of Android for lower-spec phones). PowerAmp is a perennial favorite -- have you tried that one?

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I think Poweramp is the best. I've tried many others over the years and this is definitely my go to player. If a good equaliser is a requirement then look no further.

Sent from my [Redmi Note 10 Pro] using AC Forums mobile app

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante