Sort of small talk/easter egg/fun faxt thing here, but I was fooling around with Google Assistant, and I said "Hey Google, execute Order 66" to which it shockingly replied "I'm sorry, I don't have an inhibitor chip"

Just thought was a cool little easter egg lol. Would have been cool if it had said "It will be done, my lord" but I'll take what it gave me . Can also make it talk in reverse sentences like Yoda as well.
    11-15-2022 04:42 PM
    Sort of small talk/easter egg/fun faxt thing here, but I was fooling around with Google Assistant, and I said "Hey Google, execute Order 66" to which it shockingly replied "I'm sorry, I don't have an inhibitor chip"

Just thought was a cool little easter egg lol. Would have been cool if it had said "It will be done, my lord" but I'll take what it gave me . Can also make it talk in reverse sentences like Yoda as well.
    Haha. My family also has fun making Siri and Alexa give weird responses to certain weird/absurd questions and statements. Our Alexa will respond with "...yes my lord...", and then also something else about not being a clone trooper.
    11-15-2022 09:20 PM
    Haha. My family also has fun making Siri and Alexa give weird responses to certain weird/absurd questions and statements. Our Alexa will respond with "...yes my lord...", and then also something else about not being a clone trooper.
    Many years ago when Siri was new and I worked at Verizon we'd ask Siri where to hide a dead body and it gave startlingly good suggestions.
    tismydroid and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-16-2022 01:45 AM