Ive been using Handcent for quite a few weeks and im starting to notice that halfway through the day it'll start to lag. By lag i mean when scrolling through the list of messages by contact it does not scroll smoothly, when typing a message theres a 1 sec delay from the time i tap a letter to the time it appears on the screen (this is super annoying), also while composing a message it'll crash back to the main list loosing everything I typed.
    Usually once it gets this bad i reboot the phone and it's good to go for a while.

I haven't owned the phone for more that a few weeks so there's not much on it as far as apps go.

I thought this thing was supposed to be a dual core hot rod?
    07-23-2011 12:39 PM
    Uninstall,and download Go SMS Pro MUCH BETTER than handcent....and I heard sensation is not as good as they say but I can't say it is or isn't due to never owning one lol, but just get Go SMS Pro and yiy should be OK.
    07-24-2011 05:19 PM
    I had Go SMS Pro installed for a while. I didn't like it because it didn't support pop up alerts.
    I like the message preview to appear on the lock screen without me having to press any buttons or unlock the phone to view the message.
    07-24-2011 05:28 PM
    It has pop up notificationits
    07-24-2011 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD