I have done some searching on this but can't seem to get a definite answer.

I have an LG Optimus V with Android 2.2 and a 2G memory. I'm about to travel from eastern Texas to western NC. Upon being in western NC I'm apt to have almost no data at all due to the mountainous geography of the region. It's also a region I'm not largely familiar with, yet I'm apt to be checking out many landmarks once there. I may be doing some of this along the way in-between as well, although mostly in western NC.

Thus, I need a navigation/GPS/atlas application that will have absolute 100% preloaded maps, from here to there, all the way, at every zoom level there is. I'm apt to travel in Texas, Arkansas and Tennessee leading up to North Carolina. Every single city, every single town, from here to there, every single feature, at every single possible zoom level--I want every last bit of it already preloaded.

I've toyed with just purchasing a separate GPS device altogether, but thought I'd try another app here first.

I believe I saw an app called CoPilot, would this work? If not, what else may? And yes, I do know about Google "pre-fetching" if you're at a Wi-Fi, but it seems to do this more "on the fly" as you use it. I want it to already be preloaded 100% at every place from here to there before I even leave the house.

07-26-2011 10:47 PM