Why is this app so bad? The status pages keep reloading and when someone comments on one of my posts I no longer can see anything.
    07-28-2011 06:44 PM
    Have you tried Flow? I think that's it, people say it's a much better alternative.

The answer to your question is because facebook can't employ basic android devs. Heck, the ipad still doesn't have an app yet.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk
    07-28-2011 07:27 PM
    Just buy friendcaster and be done with it, hands down the best Facebook app out there.
    07-28-2011 07:46 PM
    because you family is on it....ha ha! Kidding
    07-28-2011 07:48 PM
    Just buy friendcaster and be done with it, hands down the best Facebook app out there.
    Really, I'll check it out thanks
    07-28-2011 08:25 PM
    Why is this app so bad? The status pages keep reloading and when someone comments on one of my posts I no longer can see anything.
    There was an update today that seems to have fixed some issues. Give it a try and see if the problem still exists.
    07-28-2011 09:50 PM
    Google+ is way better, but it is limited to geeks and Tom Anderson.
    07-28-2011 10:04 PM
    How I miss my WebOS Facebook app!
    07-29-2011 10:13 AM
    i like friend caster very much except for 2 problems. It force closes a lot and for the past 3 days I have not been able to get to messages on my Droid x or my xoom. So I generally just use Facebook on my browser. Android still has a long way to go.
    07-29-2011 05:17 PM
    it's a shame that facebook being the social king can't develop an adequate app.
    07-29-2011 07:42 PM
    I agree, the facebook app is horrible! Its slow, sometimes replies arent shown unless you refresh the page, sometimes pics that you just uploaded dont display right, even though everybody else can see them just fine....I got tired of it so I downloaded FaceTap and im 100% impressed, much faster and everything works like it should. The facebook app has been deleted!
    07-29-2011 07:51 PM
    It's been known for a long time now that the Android Facebook app is lacking. I don't know why there is such a problem with the app being that it comes Facebook - You'll think it would be far better than what it actually is. As others have mentioned, Friendcaster (formerly Flow) is what the official Facebook app should be. It's not perfect, just like every app on the market.
    07-30-2011 10:56 AM
    It's been known for a long time now that the Android Facebook app is lacking. I don't know why there is such a problem with the app being that it comes Facebook - You'll think it would be far better than what it actually is. As others have mentioned, Friendcaster (formerly Flow) is what the official Facebook app should be. It's not perfect, just like every app on the market.
    Friend caster now has sync contacts! Goodbye Facebook app
    07-30-2011 11:16 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that they aren't getting all their friends updates in the app? I like to view by most recent and if I view it in the browser I get more updates.
    07-31-2011 09:19 AM
    Has anyone else noticed that they aren't getting all their friends updates in the app? I like to view by most recent and if I view it in the browser I get more updates.
    Are you sure people just have not blocked you... Just kidding, I have not noticed that.
    07-31-2011 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD