Looking for a good note app that syncs with Google docs.
    I use NoteEverything and it's perfect except it doesn't sync with Google. I can export them to Google but not edit em in Google docs and have them sync the changes to my phone. Like all the functions of NoteEverything like reminders and such.
    07-30-2011 10:21 AM
    I just put a shortcut to Google docs on my homepage. This works for my notes, as well as shared notes: for example, I have a starred Google doc labeled "groceries", which my wife and kids can all access via their desktops or their Google docs shortcut (all have android phones). Makes life easy.
    PossumPete likes this.
    07-30-2011 11:46 AM
    The stock miui notes sync with Google task.
    07-30-2011 12:01 PM
    I just put a shortcut to Google docs on my homepage. This works for my notes, as well as shared notes: for example, I have a starred Google doc labeled "groceries", which my wife and kids can all access via their desktops or their Google docs shortcut (all have android phones). Makes life easy.
    Well, hello..great suggestion. LOL.
    Forest for the trees thing I guess.
    Did that and it works fine for daily notes n stuff.
    There is one feature that I like for NoteEverything that can't be dupped on Docs and that's the list feature. It keeps items that you store on a list, like for groceries, and you just tap the item to check needed.
    But, other than that I can just keep my notes 'In the clouds'.
    Thx
    07-30-2011 01:30 PM
    Well why don't you just use the Google Docs official app by Google? Works great.
    PossumPete likes this.
    07-31-2011 07:55 AM
    Well why don't you just use the Google Docs official app by Google? Works great.
    That's what I did. I already had the app. But I put it on my homescreen. I'm just gonna learn to make notes from there. It will take a lil getting used to as it's not local and might take a lil longer to connect to Google servers.
    But yea, it's really good. And works fine for notes.
    I still use the "durable checklist" from EverNote for groceries and stuff I know I'll need. It's very handy as it keeps the items you put in and then you just tap the item to add it to the 'get' list. Oh...and you can set a timer on it so it goes off on your way home from work.
    That way I don't forget the milk.
    07-31-2011 08:23 AM
    I got rid of the app and went to a shortcut because I had a problem copying/pasting text within the app.
    08-04-2011 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD