I need help from a developer - movie based android app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I want to make a Free database of movies for all Android devices. I will host the files and cover the expenses. I will even allow the developer to place 1 add on the bottom and all the earnings goes to them.

What do I want?

I want it to be in a categorized list and have sub folders under that. Let's say you click 2009, a list will come up with all the movies of that year. All you have to do is click the link for what movie you want and it will start playing.

Can this be done? Is there any developers willing to help? If you won't do it for the ads then name your price and maybe we could work something out.

Thanks.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

milominderbinde

May 25, 2010
Visit site
It can be done. This is what IMDB does but adds in movie trailers, hundreds of photos for every actor, trivia, plot synopsis. You can seach by year, actor, etc. And I think that this should be under Applications, not the EVO 3G.

Last edited:

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Yea.. Exactly something like that.. Just instead of movie information, YOU GET THE ACTUAL MOVIE!

I know it's going to be a lot if bandwidth but like I said ill pay for the expenses...

Can someone please help?

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Yup, if you wanted to actually release this app, you would need approval from every studio whose movies you are including. And they will laugh at you.

Kudos on your idea, I think there are ways to access your own library of movies, but to make it available to others is a big no no.

Sent from my T-mobile G2 using Tapatalk

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps, but it will take some time for them to even notice... Plus I can host it at home.. I have 50meg up. When that becomes an issue i could move it overseas where it will be much harder for them to do anything.

snake411

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Also if this post is illegal in sorry. I really did not intended to break any rules I just wanted some help. If any developers want to chat email me at [REMOVED] and we can talk there freely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol