Ok so I enabled notifications in NoLED for Go SMS Pro (I had already disabled notifications for the AOSP app so I don't get duplicate notifications), and the notifications for Go SMS appear under the All Other color. Is there a way to get the notifications to appear under the SMS/MMS tab instead (not just changing the all other color to match SMS/MMS), or a way to put Go SMS Pro as its own type of notification? Thanks for any help.
    07-31-2011 02:36 PM
    The way I did it was make sure accessibility is enabled and then click go sms in there. Then make sure all the icons you want are clicked on in no led. (so that its not just colors) When you get a new message, the icon should then be the go sms application icon.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    07-31-2011 04:13 PM
    i also tried this and it does not work i have the avail from att and the go sms .It wont work for me not sure what i am doing wrong.I also tried disabeling the pop up notification in the go sms and still didnt work was sat in accessability and powered the fone off and back on and still did not work
    12-14-2011 06:31 PM