SkyFire

Stang68

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
The browser is only ok...it is sometimes not as fast as the stock browser and about 50% of the time, videos do not work. They just hang at 25%. I know it's still a beta but I was hoping for a little more, I guess.

wricks

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
They just hang at 25%.

I thought the same thing. Then I was loading a video that was stuck @ 25% when the dogs started barking. Set the Droid down to go check on them and when I got back (maybe 30 seconds) the vid was playing. Tried it again with another one from the same site and it seemed to load just a little faster. Well, it hung at 25% a little less.

javajoe1981

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was an okay browser but the pinch to zoom is HORRIBLE!!! I will stick with xscope for now it does everything I want in a browser, but will likely keep sxyfire in case there is a video I want to watch that the other browsers can't play

Whitedynomite

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Been using it since friday, ITS AWESOME on my ERIS! Speed is amazing..youtube works, the ZOOM feature on it is the best i've seen..nothing but goodthings to say aBOUT IT!

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
Hulu does work

Make sure you have your option set to desktop after it loads the page click the video at the bottom and it works great sweet. Make sure you just got the last update.

Xian.I.Am

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I just downloaded Skyfire (on my HTC Incredible) and it worked as advertised. Hulu videos worked as I originally had hoped for on the default browser.

Last edited:

GivenToFly

Dec 30, 2009
www.apexautosound.com
This isn't working on my droid. I watched the video where he viewed a video on espn.com, but on mine, the video icon below just flashes, and it doesn't do anything. I can't view flash content or video on ANY site.

milesmcever

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
This isn't working on my droid. I watched the video where he viewed a video on espn.com, but on mine, the video icon below just flashes, and it doesn't do anything. I can't view flash content or video on ANY site.

Mine did that as well I changed to load pages as android then back to desktop and it started working, this was on my droid. hope this helps

GivenToFly

Dec 30, 2009
www.apexautosound.com
just tried it, still doesn't work. Tried uninstalling and re-installing it too, to no avail. Screw it. My incredible does flash fine for me, putting the droid away until I can watch Homestar Runner from my phone.

Whitedynomite

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
What devises do u people have? I have an ERIS n SKYFIRE is amazing on it!! I got HULU, YOUTUBE, EVERYTHING!!! Speed is excellent, and the ZOOM feature is incredibble,bra!